LEMONT – The Lemont Township United Party has announced its slate of candidate for the April 4 election, according to a news release from the group.
The slate of eight candidates is touted as a “diverse group [that] has earned your trust with a proven track record of service in Lemont.”
The full listing includes:
• Steven F. Rosendahl – supervisor (incumbent)
• Barbara A. Buschman – clerk (incumbent)
• Kenneth C. Jacobowski – assessor (incumbent)
Video DNC chair election moves on to second ballot
• Mark A. Labno – highway commissioner
• Gregory F. Gilbertson – trustee (incumbent)
• Gregory W. Nicklas – trustee (incumbent)
• Francis E. Wozniak – trustee (incumbent)
• Douglas “Doug” M. Wright – trustee
The group also has a formal stance against the possible land annexation of Palos Park and balanced growth through common agendas and intergovernmental agreements, according to the release.
Early voting begins March 20 at Lemont Township offices, 1115 Warner Ave.